By providing scholarships and subsidies BCU bridges educational, social and economic gaps for local and talented children. The program is just one example of how the school’s values enhance the future prospects of our students and community.
From its inception BCU School has offered a scholarship program that allocates approximately 10% of the school’s income towards scholarships and subsidies.
- Full or Partial scholarships are awarded to gifted children from a lower socio-economic background, who would otherwise be unable to attend the school, and where:
Applications for scholarships and subsidies involve the submission of financial information as well as an exam and interview.
If you have any questions or require any further information about the process for applying for a scholarship or a subsidy, please contact our Administration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +62 5364 212 052 or +62 8115 206 688
APPLY FOR THE
- To apply to the BCU Scholarhip Program parents must read Scholarships & Subsidies Information for Parents PDF to be dowloaded here or obtained from the Administration Office.
- Upon receipt of the Application Form with the required supporting documents, an interview will be scheduled with the child. Their details will be added to our enrollment lists for future entry, please complete and return an Application for Enrolment form to our Administration Office.
- Application for Enrolment – Grade 1 to Grade 12
- Application for Enrolment – Pre-School