To register your child with Bina Cita Utama, please complete an Application for Enrolment and return it to our Administration Office. This will ensure your child is on our enrolment lists for future entry.
The Application for Enrolment form can also be requested from the Administration Office on Mondays to Fridays from 8.00 to 13.00. Please call +62 5364-212-052 or +62 8115-206-688.
APplication for Enrolment
ENROLMENT FINALISATION PROCESS
- Submission of initial application form either online or in hard copy
- The Admin team will contact you to arrange an interview
- Held with the Principal or Head of School and the prospective student and parents
- For Junior High applicants, standards of English comprehension will also be assessed to ensure the prospective student’s ability to thrive in an English learning environment
- Enrolment costs and other information will be provided
- Applicants will be assessed based on interviews (and English assessments for Junior High applicants)
- Parents will be notified of the decision
- A full application form will need to be completed
- School policies will need to be accepted and signed by parents
- Finalised paperwork, including formal acceptance letter from the previous school, and invoice issued by Admin team